Wake Up Doc 2nd Edition_Complete_book.pdf
Version: 2nd Edition
After one too many instances when one of my client’s physical health was endangered by multiple alopathic practitioners dismissing the tremors, change in mood, consistent complaints of physical and emotional discomfort during the Christmas holiday week, it became evident that something had to be done about this problem. You doctors provide a very necessary service only when you are wiling to listen to your patients complaints, observe what is staring you in the eyes at that very moment while providing care with the compassion you would like to receive while in a similar situation.
Unfortunately this is not the care that this client of mine received. How do I know? Because I too was belittled by the emergency doctors and nurses with my concern about my clients health. Something was very wrong and yet, no one had any answers, just blaming her for what was really a drug reaction she never should have had, never having been put on the medication. The lessons learned from her and many other case histories in this book including my own are:
• Why some doctors are unhappy with our current medical system
• Getting rid of preconceptions of Your Patients while building their trust and respect in you
• Why Listening to your patients symptoms is the most important thing you can do
• Why the pharmaceutical companies are running the medical system while promoting ill health for your patients including death
• Why protecting yourself from malpractice is creating lack of trust in you by your patients
• Why informing your patients of your findings is equal to their own investment in their health
• Always refer out to a specialist if required for optimum health of your patient
• Why integrating complimentary health practitioners is an important part of your patients healing process especially if they are requesting it from you
• Why follow-up with your patients is so important to patients feeling great about trusting you with their care
• Why thanking your patients for entrusting you with their care is more important than you could ever imagine
|Date:||May 8, 2015|
Version: 2nd Edition
With the the proliferation of the internet and the pornography that is there for anyone to find free of charge twenty-four hours a day 365 days a year, sexual addiction is on the rise. Many famous people including Tiger Woods, Charlie Sheen, Michael Douglas say that they have had to battle sex addiction.
In this book you will be able to figure out if you most likely have this problem with the quiz at the beginning of the book, how it develops which is most likely very different than you would think, and the treatments that are available for it including hypnosis as a safe, fast and easy method to clear yourself of the problem.
This being a very sensitive subject, misunderstood by most, I want you to know that there are reasons beyond your understanding that created this addiction in you. However, once one is able to take responsibility for one’s self and one’s actions there is genuine hope for being able to overcome this problem regardless of what the traditional practitioners have to say. It is the belief of the hypnotist that all the answers reside inside the unconscious mind of the client giving you the ability to heal yourself should you have that desire. My clients have successfully cleared themselves of this issue, some of them for more than seven years now, wondering how it is that they no longer even think about going on line to search t for the next sexual thrill. This too could be possible for you. Please understand that ridding yourself of sexual addiction only means letting go of a behavior that is no longer wanted because it is unsafe, illegal in many instances and shameful to most who are leading double lives because of it. Your sexuality is a normal part of your being and that is left in tact as is only heathy for you. It is only in the expression of your sexuality that the changes for the better will occur.
|Date:||May 8, 2015|
Subscribe Now to the Dawning Visions Hypnosis Newsletter
If you found this blog post helpful and informative, then Suzanne would like to invite you to subscribe to the Dawning Visions Hypnosis Newsletter and receive notice of new blog posts, general news,special offers and upcoming events. A confirmation email will be sent to you and you will be granted access to the ever expanding free gift page which currently includes an anti-stress hypnotic induction mp3, an eating disorder induction mp3 and a pdf of the first chapter of Suzanne's upcoming book on sexual addiction.Subscribe Now to the Dawning Visions Hypnosis Newsletter