Date registered: March 31, 2010
Donna M. Novi's passion for the Life Sciences began at the age of 16 when she became fascinated with Biology and Chemistry. So much so that her teachers allowed her to teach basic genetics to lower class men. After landing a Quality Control position with New England Nuclear, she completed her Associates degree from Middlesex Community College. After which she became the first person in the company to be promoted to Chemist prior to receiving her Bachelors of Chemistry from Almeda University. As of 2012 and 38 years following a Life Sciences career, Donna has worked with everything from Multi-step synthesis of steroids to Bio-safety level 2 work with inactivated HIV virus. Currently, she is employed by PerkinElmer in the processing of radioactive nuclides directly from a live reactor for use in Cancer treatment and research. Bringing her considerable professional experience to bear, she is a very active contributor to Dawning Visions Hypnosis, Inc. as she believes that many more people should be able to benefit from this method of treatment.
- How Committed Are You To Feeling Better? – Vol. 109, July 14, 2011 — October 6, 2014
- How to be happy by facing your inner demons- Vol. 152, June 7, 2012 — August 4, 2014
- Alternative Medicine: Using holistic nutrition to alleviate gluten allergy symptoms – Vol.151, May 31, 2012 — July 14, 2014
- All You Have to do is Believe in Spirit – Vol. 89 June, 2010 — June 2, 2014
- Alternative Medicine: Why Holistic Healing and Emotional Healing works better than pills – Vol. 148, May 10, 2012 — May 19, 2014